sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Welcome to Miami



I arrived to Miami airport at night, and how was my welcoming? it was raining quite a lot...but it was warm!! Bye bye winter!!

After my first day there my first impressions were:

-Miami people don't speak English, don't speak Spanish, they speak Spanglish. 
It was very funny the first time when I went to a shop and the shop assistants spoke 3 or 4 words in English, followed by 3 or 4 in Spanish, they change automatically from one language to other. They are really bilingual, one of my goals it will be to be like them!

-Miami is luxury. Luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury buildings, luxury restaurants. As I say is a city for rich people. 
The thing that surprised me the most it was the apartment's lobby , they are like hotel's hall, very fancy, they have restaurants inside, shops, hairdressers, gym, swimming pools, huge parkings...




-Big. The building size, the wide avenues, make you feel very small. You feel like a little ant in the middle of the jungle. 


 












-Trolley. In Miami there are different public transports, one of them is the metro rail, like in the Simpons. But my favourite one is the trolley, is like a little train carriage with an old fashioned appareance and is so cute. And the most important, is free.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario