lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Ireland…I miss you.


Everybody knows that you will see the value of something when you lose that.

I think that this is not totally true, at least in my case.

When I have something, I know how fortunate I am, but sometimes, I don’t spend time thinking about that; because maybe I have to think about other things that are more or less important in that moment.

Two days ago, started to rain. After 6 months without practically any rainy day (I remember just one rainy day, more than rainy, stormy day) when I woke up and I looked at the window, I could see a grey sky plenty of clouds, I saw the wet earth, the puddles outside…and the first think that I thought it was: I like it.
It was like a typical Irish day, I missed Ireland.

Despite of the fact that I love the sun and the shiny and blue Andalusian sky, I miss the rain, I miss to use my cap for covering my hair, I miss to see a bit of sun after several cloudy days, “how much beautiful is that sun”.

But  mainly, I miss my life there, I miss the people; my friends, my colleagues, my flatmates.

When I took the decision of coming back I knew that I was saying goodbye to wonderful people. I lived unforgettable moments with them.

I will never forget my first friend, neighbor, partner of child games.

I will never forget the “Gossip Cork  girls”; the “oi oi oi chiquilla”, the love adventures of each one of them, the politics arguments between the future “ mayor” of Cork and the rest of us, our multiples parties, the Revero’s wine that they always drank  and got them drunk, the mythical phrase: “ I have 26” , our laughs, our cries.

I will never forget the best lover, the most gentleman, a great dancer, an ideal partner, a fantastic person.

I will never forget the “rumberos” people, their “rumba-latino’s parties” , the nights dancing until the sunrise, their salt, their “arepas”.

I will never forget my flatmates, those meninas, their smiles, our chats, their meals.

I will never forget my Italians friends and our English-Spanish-Italian meetings.

I will never forget one of the first persons that I met before going to Ireland and her sociable way of being.

I will never forget my colleagues, those who shared with me that Starwood training, those who helped me in my first days of work, those who become my friends. And of course, that guy that was the most handsome “yogurin” in the enterprise.

I lived excellent moments there and I know that one day I will come back.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario